Siemens Business Intelligence Implementation Manager - Energy Solutions - Building Technologies - Austin, TX in Austin, Texas
Business Intelligence Implementation Manager - Energy Solutions - Building Technologies - Austin, TX
Job Family: Customer Services
Division: Building Technologies
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 208405
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire protection, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management products and services.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Supports Siemens Digitalization efforts to provide digital services to customers as part of contracted service for projects and / or service agreements. Performing setup support for Navigator and FDD platforms. Interfaces with Remote Energy Engineers, Field Service Energy Engineers, Client Service Managers, Specialist and customers. Generates reports, dashboards on systems performance to pro-actively inform customer and Siemens field offices.
Navigator setup and administration for new projects and Service contracts. Works closely with the field Specialist and Energy Engineers to identify trend data required, setting up users and building navigation tree.
• Administers Navigator proxy installations and setup. Collaborates with Remote Service Specialist as necessary to install on customer’s network.
• Configures Navigator to meet the customer’s requirements
• Creates nodes and meters per project setup sheet
• Validates data flow and checks for missing data
• Assist Remote Energy Engineer with report generation
• Creates user accounts and implements dashboard templates for all accounts
• Leads customer training
• Provides customer support – password resets and platform operations
• Analyzes reports in Navigator to identify inefficiencies
• Run Discovery tool to correlate point functions with those needed for FDD.
• Run Rule Mapping tool, collaborate with Energy Engineers on rule selection.
• Set up Navigator tree, customers, user accounts for FDD
• Activating the selected FDD rules, FDD parameter input for rules, verifying rule execution, Dashboard setup
• Actual review of rule faults, root cause determination and recommendations for correction.
• Review of data collection and FDD platform to ensure proper data is present rule are executing properly
Recommends FIMs and collaborate with Remote Energy Engineers
• Presentations to potential customers
• Collaborates with Remote Energy Engineers to review faults that may have an energy impact or system changes related to a fault that could improve operations efficiency
• Collaborates with Remote Energy Engineer, Field Energy Engineers, Svc. Sales, and Remote Service Specialist to identify new FIMS or energy savings opportunities
• Implements commissioning data collection and reporting based upon a pre-defined plan
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
• Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building systems
Technical education required, Associate in Electrical or Mech. Engineering preferred.
Ability to work independently.
3+ years of applied work experience
Specialized skill training/certification may be required
ASHRAE HVAC Essentials Level I
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .