Allied Consultants Maximo Developer / Lead in Austin, Texas
Allied Consultants, Inc. is an Austin-based firm which has for 25 years been a premier provider of technical and business professionals to clients in Texas. We are currently seeking an experienced Maximo Developer/Lead to be a key resource on a technical services team.
Allied Consultants offers its family of consultants excellent rates, a local support staff, and an attractive benefits package which includes medical insurance (Allied shares a percentage of the cost), life insurance, a matching 401(k) plan and a cafeteria plan.
Candidates selected for interview will be required to undergo criminal background checks and may be required to complete a drug screen in accordance with Federal and State Law. Offers of Employment are contingent on a successful background check
Allied Consultants is an equal opportunities employer.
The client's Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 and Maximo 7.5 with a go-live on December 1, 2018 and is posting this position for the Maximo Developer/Lead of the EFOR project.
Currently, the client has Maximo 7.6 Implemented as well as PeopleSoft 9.2 Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable and Billing Modules. With the re-engineering of the 9.2 version, client will be evaluating and potentially expanding the PeopleSoft modules for eProcurement, Inventory, and Time and Labor modules.
This Maximo Lead position will be responsible for assisting clint with the design evaluation, planning and execution of the reimplementation through to go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform a Maximo system (re)implementation. This position requires multi-tasking, exercising initiative and independent judgment.
The Maximo Lead will report to the PM and Collaborate and Coordinate with the other EFOR team members to ensure delivery of an integrated solution with minimal customizations that stays true to the core functions of both operating systems.
Duties for this position will include:
• Responsible for working with the EFOR project team to streamline Maximo to ensure LCRA Asset Maintenance is facilitated while ensuring that PeopleSoft is the financial system of record;
• Responsible for evaluating the existing LCRA customizations in Maximo from a functional and technical standpoint to determine the keep/drop of existing customizations or any additional customizations needed to support the design changes required for the integrations between Maximo and PeopleSoft;
• Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of project risks to the Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
• Participation in EFOR team tasks for planning, meetings between internal stakeholders, and LCRA customers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
• Responsible for accurately delivering the Maximo project milestones and schedule throughout the various phases of the project life cycle;
• Responsible for ensuring clear Technical Design Documents (TDD) and Functional Design Documents;
• Responsible for defining and testing any Maximo custom solutions, regarding RICEFW inventory;
• Possess Maximo Version 7.5 expertise or higher design and development experience in a large scale implementation.
• Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
• Works with LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) project PM and LCRA IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
• Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
• Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within Maximo version 7.5 or higher Functionality and Configuration Capability. The worker should have a history of success leading functional teams for Maximo Implementations using project management best practices.
Other Special Requirements (Optional): All entities replying to this request must be able pass an LCRA background check. In addition, all entities must sign a Confidentiality Agreement for any and all data not available to the general public as a condition of employment.
Terms and Conditions: This position is subject to funding.
12 Proven ability to Customize/Configure, test and deploy IBM Maximo through all phases of the implementation life cycle
12 Able to write precise Functional Design Documents (FDD) and Technical Design Documents (TDD) for Maximo specifications.
12 Experience with developing Maximo upgrade paths to deploy solutions using various technologies, including XML, XLST, SQL, Java Message Service (JMS), Web Logic, WebSphere, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
12 Experience developing Maximo and leading work sessions with client operations and Subject Matter Experts to document a detailed Requirements Traceability Matrix.
12 Experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point)
12 Maximo Warehouse Management, Maximo Functional Enhancements, Maximo High Availability, Maximo SCCD, Spatial, Single Sign-on, and Mobile experience.
12 Design expertise and implementation guidance knowledge regarding Maximo data archiving strategy, warehouse management, and Industry best practices.
12 Develop and deliver project deliverables such as process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis and key design documents.
3 Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business decisions related to industry and/or any of the following areas: Utilities, Power Generations, Water, and Telecommunications.
3 Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale Maximo and/or PeopleSoft environment.
3 Experience supporting and developing Maximo 7.5 or higher
Strong Experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases.
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
Strong Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
3 Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus.
5 Experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within Maximo Asset Maintenance Software.
Strong Experience implementing Maximo in an environment using both Maximo and PeopleSoft 9.2
Strong Experience working through development of Interfaces with Technical Team through design, build and test.
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams.
Response Deadline: 8/21/2017
Duration (Hours): 2600
Duration (Months): 16
Visa Restrictions: Authorized to work in the US
External Company URL: http://alliedconsultants.com