Nvidia Product Marketing Manager in Austin, Texas
The Product Marketing Manager for NVIDIA GPU Cloud will lead the messaging and content that is delivered to multiple internal and external audiences. The role requires working cross functionally to coordinate deliverables with corporate marketing, product management, technical sales advisors, creative teams and other product business units.
You will build audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.). You will enable direct and field channel selling teams to articulate the GPU cloud. Additionally, you will identify customer needs, lead market research, and monitor the market trends/competitive landscape.
You will develop products and solutions go-to-market strategies comprised of well-tested methods with an infusion of creative and innovative ways and work closely with related product teams to define joint solution messaging for platform-as-a-service and infrastructure-as-a-service. Lastly, you will improve brand awareness via supporting analyst relations and PR activities, and enable thought leadership via high-quality content.
What we need to see:
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelors in Computer science, engineering (technology background is preferred)
- Prior software development background and/or MBA (or equivalent in marketing experience) a plus
- Ability to handle multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
- Ability to delve into technical details of product, and strong ability to defend opinions with both business and technical partners within the organization
- Motivated with ability to prioritize tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills written, spoken, and visual
- Prior experience presenting to sales and technical product leaders
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Do you exude high energy and a positive attitude?
- Do you have stellar verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you very self-aware?
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite marketing teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer
- Posted 9 Days Ago
- Full time