TRC Companies Senior Remediation Consultant/Project Manager in Austin, Texas
Senior Remediation Consultant/Project Manager - Austin, TX
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a Senior Remediation Consultant/Project Manager to join our Austin, TX EHS, Engineering, Construction, and Remediation team. The Project Manager is a front-line client-focused leader who works with stakeholders to understand project needs and manages teams to deliver services to meet those requirements. The project manager is responsible for networking with clients to identify and define projects, developing and negotiating proposals, building teams of technical staff and subconsultants to execute work, maintaining quality and risk management processes to keep work on track, and delivering according to scope, schedule, and budget. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and personable individual with an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of a growing and high performing team.
Our Senior Remediation Consultants/Project Managers:
- Lead project teams through site investigation, development of remedial strategy, and attainment of closure requirements under TCEQ and other State/federal programs.
- Lead remediation system projects from design through implementation.
- Manage remediation programs from pilot study, assessment, conceptual design to design implementation.
- Interpret and implement environmental regulations, including RCRA and CERCLA.
- Oversee preparation of technical correspondence, project proposals, technical reports, work plans, and project specifications including cost estimates and budgets.
- Perform regular client engagement resulting in continually expanding client trust relationships.
- Develop proposals effectively resulting in the award of new work with clients.
- Provide highly-competent technical leadership resulting in successful project delivery.
- Manage projects leading teams to meet scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
- Deliver meticulous project financial management resulting in consistently profitable work.
- Engage staff through recruiting and mentorship to build and strengthen the team.
- Have excellent communication skills, including ability to convey technical presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, agricultural, or environmental engineering or geoscience from an accredited university.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in the field of remediation consulting and design.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Professional Geoscientist (P.G.) license in the State of Texas or ability to obtain reciprocity.
- Groundwater remediation consulting and design project experience in Texas.
- Experience with remediation system planning, design, construction, and operation including vapor extraction, dual phase extraction, pumping systems, in situ chemical oxidation, bioattenuation enhancement, etc.
- Project management experience for remediation projects in Texas.
- Specific understanding of Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP) regulations.
- Experience leading, recruiting, building, mentoring, and fostering a project team of scientists and engineers.
- Experience engaging clients to identify and win new projects.
In addition to the basic qualifications the qualifications below are highly desired but not required:
- Experience negotiating with TCEQ on remediation projects.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Austin, TX - East Huntland Dr - AUS4