Dell Sr Consultant, Benefits in Austin, Texas
US Benefits Senior Consultant, Health & Wellness Strategy - Austin, TX The Dell Human Resources team is excited to open this opportunity for an industry thought leader in employer-sponsored U.S. health and wellness benefits plans. This leader will be responsible for the development of our U.S. healthcare strategy and financial proposals, bringing forward sustainable and innovative solutions to optimize team member perceived value and employee productivity, and enable efficient use of quality care. The senior consultant would oversee a team focused on medical and wellness programming, but have broader ownership to all U.S. Health & Welfare plan designs. Additionally the person in this role is responsible for oversight of U.S. change management & communications, ensuring Dell is able to enhance perceived value of employment benefits through team member education and engagement. Responsibilities:
- Bring forward designs and strategies that support business & talent goals, in line with evidence based medicine, ROI and streamlined administration
- Drive high perceived value of benefits through market-leading and proven solutions that align to team member preferences
- Identify, develop and oversee key strategic vendor partners supporting innovation goals
- Build strong external network of similar employers, cultivating deep market intelligence of peers
- Lead overall strategy through implementation and annual enrollment, ensuring design intentions translate through administration, team member support and communications
- Oversee the work of a team of medical, wellness and communications program managers
Budget responsibility for U.S. health, welfare and wellness spending
U.S. program design, thought leadership and project management experience
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Understanding of emerging market and regulatory trends and impact on business/strategy
- Strong business acumen enabling a benefits vision/strategy that drives high value for Dell and team members
- Provide influential and authoritative advice at the highest senior levels
- Reach out to support and collaborate with other HR functions
- Proven ability to influence and partner with different levels in and outside the organization to achieve results
- Represent Dell’s HR brand well when dealing with external parties
- Experience in leading teams creating a highly empowered, collaborative and positive work environment effectively driving results
- 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Core Competencies for Success:
- Vision : carefully defines goals, and relentlessly communicates a vision in terms that are simple, vivid and compelling to our U.S. team members, instilling a strong sense of purpose with links to the Dell business and HR strategies.
- Drive: Consistently advances key objectives; demonstrates constructive ambition and positive energy.
- Judgment: relies on facts; knows the market and our competition. Uses data to guide choices and facilitate decision making.
- Innovation: applies creative thinking and develops solutions as we monitor and influence the market, and listens to our team members and internal partners. We recommend proven, best-in-class designs and programs, supporting cost efficiency and team member value.
- Winning Together: eager to collaborate, have fun and has the courage to openly challenge and debate things that matter; values diverse perspectives.
- Relationships: works hard to build trust in partnerships in all endeavors; open-minded; readily welcomes feedback.
Dellis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.Dellencourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: Sr Consultant, Benefits
Requisition ID: 17000KPR