Insight Networking Sr. Consultant in Austin, Texas
Date: Jun 14, 2017
Location: Austin, TX, US
As a Sr. Consultant, you will enter a high-energy and tech savvy world. We are looking for someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills, is client focused, and has a proven track record of delivering best in class networking solutions. Successful consultants are able to adapt quickly to changing technical and professional environments.
Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Actively participate in the assessment, planning, designing, and implementing of Network and Security solutions including high availability, routing/switching, VPN, security policies and address translation.
- Design, deploy, support and troubleshoot large-scale network implementations based on networking designs.
- Maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal teams.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 5+ years implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Networking and Data Center technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment.
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Growth in technical skills through certifications (CCNP/CCDP/JNCIP/CCIE) or other similar achievements is desired.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external).
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Join our team as we work to deliver the best solutions through Intelligent Technology Solutions™, the new IT.
- Global technology provider of IT hardware, software and service solutions
- Fortune 500 company founded in 1988 with clients around the globe
- $5.5 billion in revenue for 2016
- 6,400+ teammates worldwide
- 2016 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal), Great Place to Work Certification
- 2017 Dell EMC Titanium Black Partner, 2016 HP US Personal Systems Reseller of the Year, 2016 Cisco Gold Certification in North America, Microsoft’s largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Austin || Texas (US-TX) || United States (US) || NETINF || None ||Austin, TX ||
Nearest Major Market:Austin Job Segment: Consulting, Consultant, Cisco, Marketing Consultant, Developer, Contract, Technology, Marketing