CB&I Shop Maintenance Worker Specialist (Mechanic)(Days) in Beaumont, Texas
Title: Shop Maintenance Worker Specialist (Mechanic)(Days)
Location: United States-Texas-Beaumont
Perform tasks involving physical labor at project sites. Under direct supervision of Site Manager, performs support to field efforts on general construction labor and maintenance tasks.
- Clean and prepare project sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Operate small hand and power tools, decontamination of equipment
- May be asked to operate on road and off road haul and water trucks
- Handling of hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- High School diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license with driving record within company established parameters 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds, ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screen
- Maintain 40 hour HAZWOPER and applicable 8 hour refresher if required
- ability to work in an outdoor environment
- 0- 2 years of experience
- Willingness to travel and report to
- Work upon short notice
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Shop Clerk
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: May 17, 2017, 12:42:29 PM
Requisition ID: 1705127