CB&I Construction Coordinator (Night Shift) in Corpus Christi, Texas
Title: Construction Coordinator (Night Shift)
Location: United States-Texas-Corpus Christi
Monitor and oversee all facets of the night shift construction activities. Provide oversight of all safety processes and ensure that all established safety practices and procedures are being followed. Communicate and coordinate with operations team while ensuring that all procedures are followed.
- Perform periodic safety audits.
- Ensure that all safety incidents and issues are addressed with management.
- Monitor all (QA & QC) processes and communicate any deficiencies. Monitor QC documentation processes.
- Act as owner agent in monitoring all planning & scheduling activities and provide appropriate communication to night-time personnel.
- Review equipment installation processes and field material control processes.
- Review and answer RFI’s from the field and/or ensure issues are clearly communicated to field design support group on days.
- Communicate night activities and issues to on-coming day team (night logs). Ensure good communication is being provided from day to night shift.
- Ensure good craft practices and workmanship are maintained and any perceived deficiencies communicated back to management.
- Monitor quality of workforce and any labor issues and communicate appropriately.
- Monitor craft timekeeping processes.
- Monitor warehousing and material control.
- Monitor craft productivity and participate in the work sampling process and send audit results back to the manager for input into the metrics.
- Ensure all permits are in place and monitor for compliance.
- Monitor all sub-contract processes performed on nights and review any proposed extra work to scopes. Monitor contractor processes for safety, quality and wok processes.
- Aid the night-time commissioning team with construction support as agreed upon.
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in safety, documentation, inspection, construction coordination and management of others.
- Excellent communication skills.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With over 125 years of experience and the expertise of more than 40,000 employees, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Field Support
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Job Posting: Jun 20, 2017, 9:52:36 AM
Requisition ID: 1706433
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.