Frontera Strategies Account Manager - Surgical in Dallas, Texas
Frontera Strategies is the leading Provider of In-Office Diagnostic Testing. Frontera provides physicians with a complete range of mobile diagnostic services to help accurately diagnose disease or identify a preventive course of action. Frontera brings the diagnostic expertise of heart, lung, vascular and neurological specialists into physicians’ offices. Making it easy for doctors and their patients, we use the latest equipment, clinical expertise and processes to help make patients healthy and physicians’ practices healthier.
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for protecting and growing assigned accounts by maximizing utilization and increasing Same Store Sales (SSS). This includes being the main contact with onboarding all new practices, retain and grow existing business while pursuing profitable growth opportunities. This position is measured by meeting revenue goals, GP and client satisfaction.
This position requires a high energy individual that is assertive, outgoing and socially oriented. The candidate must have a positive attitude, internal drive and experience building long-lasting relationships with providers. The ability to understand the sales process from beginning to end of the life cycle is a must as well as an understanding of solution based selling. The AM will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the operations and billing team to grow existing practices and create new growth opportunities.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND GROWTH
- Retain and profitably grow accounts’ volume, through proactive management of market. This position creates new opportunities through recognition of potential tests, cross-selling new services and other process support that may include entering verifications, scheduling and contacting patients that cancel/no show appointments. This position will create better communication between the practices and Frontera by ensuring best practice processes are adhered to throughout the relationship.
- Lead person in conducting orientations with all new accounts and new practice personnel, ensuring that all on-boarding processes and check-list items are complete. Communicate Frontera’s best practice standards recommending ancillary opportunities, strategies and service improvements.
CarePLAN® and CareGAP®:
- Develop plans for all assigned practices by leading a joint company/practice planning process that identifies relevant practice needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Conduct practice Business Reviews at a minimum of once a quarter with every account. The reviews will include performance reports, clarifying and validating customer concerns, capabilities and needs on an ongoing basis. Maintains contact with all assigned practices to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Meet all metric activities on Cookbooks established by management including; # of client visits, Business Review meetings, cross-sells, and obtaining referrals. Maintains contact with all practices to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. A-Accounts; Every week, B-Accounts; Every other week; C-Accounts; Quarterly.
- Document and utilize company’s CRM and internal database with all activities including notes, calendar appointments and client communication and documents.
CLIENT/PRACTICE SATISFATION - C.I.C.A.R.E
Ensure rapid and quality resolution of customer problems (e.g. people and/or processes). Use Company PED (Performance Enhancing Data) to coordinate and implement a rapid response processes to address critical needs and to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Maintain a 9 on a scale of 1-10 with practice and patient satisfactory Ensure company’s reputation is highly admired as a company that consistently provides value to its customers through patient experiences and solutions.
Other duties as assigned including but not limited to; assisting in the training of new sales personnel.
Strong organizational skills and attention to details in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Consultative questioning approach to make recommendations for various solutions and process improvements
Ability to listen well and define challenges, analyze problems, and develop and implement solutions in a proactive and positive manner.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees of organization.
Sales Forecast Planning experience
Driven motivated self-starter
Ability to multitask and handle stress well. Education: Bachelor Degree preferred.
Experience: 2 years in healthcare sales and customer service experience.
External Company URL: www.teamfrontera.com