BenefitMall Contract Recruiter in Dallas, Texas
BenefitMall people are the key to our success!
BenefitMall is committed to hiring the very best people. At BenefitMall, we seek to recruit and develop a diverse workforce as part of our business strategy. We seek innovative, creative individuals who are ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
BenefitMall is dedicated to:
-Communicating openly and honestly
-Providing competitive compensation and benefits
-Maintaining a safe, healthy work environment
-Encouraging team work, individual growth and development
BenefitMall offers employees the opportunity to choose Benefit plans and programs that meet their individual needs.
The Recruiter is responsible forFull cycle recruitment for Sales, technical and non technical positions.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing qualified candidates of all levels.
- Develops recruiting materials and strategies that ensure successful searches.
- Uses staffing systems and tools including relational database applicant tracking systems, documenting actions in real-time.
- Utilize social networking, job boards and referrals to source candidates
- Ensure compliance
- Create reports and track Recruiting Department metrics.
- Provides excellent applicant and internal employee customer service.
- Manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone.
- Extended periods of sitting.
Physical requirements include sitting, frequently speaking and hearing, and occasionally standing, walking, bending, crawling, kneeling and the ability to lift up to 25lbs. Required Experience
Bachelor's degree and 0-3 years of recruiting experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with SilkRoad or comparable applicant tracking system preferred
- Ability to work independently on projects as team lead and as a member of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and oral/written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook Exchange; proficient in Internet Explorer
Tracking Code: 2556-194
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Temporary