Burlington Stores, Inc. Asset Protection Greeter in El Paso, Texas
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the team at Burlington Stores, Inc. as an Asset Protection Greeter! Are you an outgoing people-person with keen attention to detail? Do you believe in upholding the values of honesty and integrity? Are you an expert multitasker who would thrive in a high-energy retail environment where you need to think on your feet? If you answered yes, this may be the right position for you!
As the Asset Protection Greeter, you are responsible for creating a safe and pleasant shopping experience and work environment while maintaining professional visual deterrence to prevent loss. You are the first face our customers see, so it is up to you to create a positive first impression as part of our mission to provide a world-class shopping experience to our customers. You’ll need a combination of excellent customer service skills, a keen eye for detail, and commitment to creating a safe, secure and comfortable store experience for customers and associates.
- Participate in company loss prevention & safety programs and enforce standards as they relate to safety and security procedures.
- Maintain a fair, consistent set of standards, using excellent judgment and discretion.
- Deliver excellent customer service including assisting customers with shopping carts, distributing promotional flyers, ensuring a safe and organized front entrance area, among other things.
- Conduct bag checks as per company guidelines.
- Participate in weekly audits in partnership with Asset Protection team.
- Drive EAS compliance through proper application of Asset Protection standards.
- Other tasks as assigned by Store Management or Loss Prevention team.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities. This position is part-time and requires nights and weekends on a regular basis. Candidates will need to stand for extended periods of time and be comfortable moving around the store and handling/lifting merchandise. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office are required.
If you… …are excited to deliver great values to customers every day; …take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team; …are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect; …believe in the power of diversity and inclusion; …want a chance to participate in initiatives that will positively impact the world around you; Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, company matched 401(k), comprehensive benefits packages, a generous paid time off plan, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Join the growing Burlington Stores family and grow with us!
Location: El Paso, TX
Address: 1144 Yarbrough Drive
Requisition ID: 486-1139615
Posting Date: 06/15/2017