MWH Project Controls Manager in Grapevine, Texas
MWH Constructors is currently seeking to add a Project Controls Manager to support critical water/wastewater infrastructure projects. This position will be based either out of our office in Grapevine, TX or at one of our project sites.
MWH Constructors is the construction arm of MWH, now a part of Stantec, and is a licensed, bonded general contractor, performing all of the Company’s at-risk construction and design-build projects, with a strong focus on wet infrastructure.
MWH provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities, government buildings, industrial facilities, environmental remediation, produced water and other projects that fall within our core competencies. Beginning with pre-construction services, we provide individually tailored “start to finish” construction capabilities to municipal, federal and industrial clients throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including commissioning and start up services with licensed operators.
The Project Controls Manager will have a diverse role, applying knowledge and skills to various projects.
At various times, the Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Create and monitor program and project budgets, cash flow projections, and forecasts.
• Learn and implement effective change order management and claims prevention strategies to promote efficient communication with clients and within MWH.
• Work with the project team to analyze, assess and implement a claims prevention and mitigation policy, in support of the corporate Risk Management team.
• Claims analysis.
• Develop, manage, update, and monitor individual project schedules
• Ensure that project schedules comply with Contract requirements and meet MWH’s standards.
• Create reports to assist the project team in proactive schedule management, client reports, and executive-level reports. Create and manage resource and cost-loaded schedules.
• Conduct change order analysis and management.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
Project Controls Manager
• A Bachelor of Science or higher university degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Construction Management, Business, or other relevant field.
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications. Must know data analysis, graphic, and chart creation within Excel.
• Ability to organize and manage data, and create simple and technically-correct reports.
• Ability to travel to project sites an estimated 10%.
Construction, Project Planning and Controls
• 5-10 years of Project Engineering or Controls experience with a desire to focus on project controls and analyses.
• Certifications (PSP, EVP, etc.) are a plus.
• Relevant experience, either in a professional or academic setting, with construction-related scheduling and project controls software, especially Primavera 6.
• Hands-on knowledge of Prolog Project Management Software
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO/AA/M/F/V/D - MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):