Citi Executive Assistant, Investment Banking, Energy in Houston, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Houston
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Administration
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17035540
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group is committed to advancing our client goals. Our diverse and talented staff in approximately 100 countries advises companies, governments and institutions on the best ways to realize their strategic objectives. We've been in many countries for 100 years and have helped to shape, develop and grow the economies and infrastructures in many of the locations where we have a presence.
We create solutions for and provide the broadest possible capital market access to thousands of issuers and investor clients. And no institution better executes the increasingly complex payment and cash management solutions required in today's global economy.
This position is within the Corporate and Investment Banking Division supporting a combination of Officers, Associates and Analysts in the Energy franchise.
• Provide administrative support to bankers
• Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarify company policies and procedures
• Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook
• Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
• Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings
• Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
• Coordinate frequent travel arrangements – both international and domestic
• Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through CTE system
• Enter Citivision Client Call Reports for client facing bankers
• Submit charitable contributions in P2P
• Organize and secure highly confidential company and employee information
• Coordinate group events when necessary
• Assist in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
• Serve as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required
• Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (P2P, Citi Travel & Expense, Citivision Call Reporting)
• Prior experience in the Investment Banking industry preferred 3+ years but not required
• Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing
• Extensive calendar management and travel arranging
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
• Ability to navigate complex structures with minimal oversight
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
• Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to work 8:00am-5:00pm and be flexible for overtime as needed