Exterran Executive Assistant in Houston, Texas
Job Type:Full Time
Location:TX - Houston 77041 Ofc
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Exterran is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression and a premier provider of services and equipment for oil & gas production, processing, treating, transportation and storage.
Exterran Holdings (NYSE: EXH) is a $2.7 billion publicly traded company with about 10,000 dedicated professionals working in more than 30 countries. We cover every major oil & gas region of the world and serve the full spectrum of energy clients, from the super majors and National Oil Companies (NOCs) to the independent E&P and distribution companies. They count on us for fast, expert products and services. And we work hard to deliver.
Reports to: Vice President
Position Summary: Supports an executive or group of executives. May also provide supervision to junior administrative assistants. Responsible for advanced secretarial work requiring knowledge of organization policies and procedures and a detailed knowledge of the particular department. Duties involve use of technical terminology, composing of correspondence, and maintenance of confidential records. Screens incoming calls and arranges appointments and meetings. Exercises judgment in determining priorities and performing assignments. Works under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Screens telephone calls, greets visitors, and relays messages to appropriate parties
· Provides clerical assistance, including filing, copying, pick up and distribution of mail, delivery of messages, etc.
· Maintains supervisor's calendar, periodically schedules appointments
· Produces business correspondence, reports, forms and related materials
· Compiles and computes data for routine business reports
· Maintains office supplies
· Maintains files and records
· Maintains time and material reports and related record keeping
· May perform general bookkeeping, billing and accounting tasks related to location
Required Skills or Tools:
· Proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and PC skills
· Proficient with email and calendaring system; Microsoft Outlook preferred
· Proficient with multi-line phone and voicemail
· High School Diploma or equivalent;
· Minimum seven years experience as an administrative assistant/secretary
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Apply To This Job