City Wide Maintenance Facility Services Manager in Houston, Texas
Facility Services Manager
City Wide is seeking account managers to be the day to day, one point of contact for the commercial properties where we provide services.
As a City Wide Facilities Services Manager, you will:
- Serve as focal point of contact with clients and perform inspections on all accounts on a scheduled basis to ensure work performed satisfies company and client quality standards;
- Manage, expand, and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities;
- Train/develop your Night Manager(s) how to work with employees, Service Providers, and crew members to meet/exceed client expectations;
- Implement company policies and procedures associated with client service levels.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.
- Provides excellent customer service and builds strong client relationships
- Solves problems proactively
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- 5+ years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
Location: Houston, TX
Type: Full Time