Aggreko Recruitment Program Manager in Houston, Texas
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruitment Program Managerin* Houston, TX.*
The Recruitment Program Manageris responsible for designing and implementing strategies to attract talent into the organization as well as participating as a first-line recruiter that identifies and on-boards top talent into the Aggreko team. The Recruitment Program Manager will create and set policies for benchmarking and assessing talent as well as interviewing practices. The Recruitment Program Manager will ensure a positive candidate experience to internal and external applicants and will also work with our central HRIS colleagues to provide monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports for North America.
- Collaborate with VP HR to establish a three year strategic workforce plan for North America
- Review current recruiting strategy and recommend improvements to the North American Executive Team
- Source both internal and external talent for current postings within the organization
- Develop and foster relationships with hiring managers in order to build dynamic, consultative partnerships
- Work closely with Regional Leaders and hiring managers to plan for current and future staffing needs as well as determine the talent profile for open positions to ensure an organizational fit
- Educate hiring managers and appropriate internal team members on hiring policies and processes
- Establish and maintain vendor partnerships with appropriate sourcing tools, job boards, and salary benchmarking surveys
- Partner with HR team members to develop new programs, nurture existing recruitment programs and materials such as internship programs, veteran’s programs, technician recruiting, social media recruitment, and recruiting materials
- Ownership of the job requisition approval process and job description database
- Create job postings that illustrate the Aggreko brand and culture of “Always Orange”
- Position Aggreko as a “great place to work” within the community
- Establish, report, and analyze recruiting metrics to identify improvement areas and make recommendations to drive business results
- Participate in employment events such as university, military, and community career fairs
- Maintain ownership of the Applicant Tracking System including workflows, functionality, and security
- Manage Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO) and other third party vendor contracts as well as Master Service Level Agreements to support the business
- Manage recruiting, and relocation expenses at or below budget
- Manage candidate interview schedules
- Manage on-site campus and organization events
- Collaborate with central HRIS team to distribute reports and maintain monthly, quarterly, annual, and YoY HR and people metrics
- On occasion, lead or support special projects (i.e. acquisition due diligence, internal audits, etc.)
- Must have experience managing an RPO
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate in-house recruiting experience
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and organize workload
- Proven networking and sourcing skills
- Proficiency with market trend analysis
- Demonstrated expertise with state and federal employment law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to communicate and build relationships quickly with people at all organization Levels
- Ability to research salary needs, stay ahead of market salary trends, and make adjustments to salary bands as needed
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D;, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.