Mattress Firm Regional Facilities Manager in Houston, Texas
Regional Facilities Manager
First Open Date:
The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for ensuring the company facilities operate efficiently through planning and directing building-related repair services.
• Oversees daily duties of two facilities coordinators.
• Ensures that direct reports correctly code invoices and are properly classified for accounting
• Manages various assigned capital facilities projects • Vendor Management • Develops training procedures for facilities team members • Interprets lease language for responsibilities related to service work • Reviews and approves price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects • Oversees maintenance portal for repair/maintenance history for assigned facilities • Responds quickly to maintenance or facilities issues
• Report and communicate effectively with leadership throughout the organization • Ensures repair issues for their region are handled in a timely manner • Performs store closure tasks • Ensures required maintenance programs are in place for new locations
Knowledge Requirements: • Microsoft Office and Excel products • OSHA Regulations • Complete understanding of Energy Management equipment and implementation
• 4+years of Regional or National Facility management or building operations experience
• 3+ years of supervisory experience and vendor management • Operations and/or Maintenance Experience required
Education/Training • Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.