Aggreko Sales Learning Manager in Houston, Texas
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and dependable Sales Learning Manager in the Houston, TX (near IAH airport) area. This position will oversee the delivery of sales development programs and curriculum for Aggreko Rental Solutions according to requirements and/or as directed by Regional teams and global sales leadership. This position supports the implementation of the Sales Learning elements of all Aggreko global project initiatives (Aggreko 18) accordingly, as well as coordination of program development, its quality, delivery and learning attrition.
- Deliver key sales programs, utilizing regional expertise, external suppliers and Global Learning as appropriate
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define and analyze learning requirements, using sources such as Personal Development Plans, analysis of assessment results, business plans articulated through value propositions and sector priorities
- Ensure alignment with Head of Sales Force Effectiveness in delivering capability development strategies for Aggreko Rental Solutions and deliver implementation plans to support the roll out of all related initiatives
- Work with HR teams to continuously improve, update and facilitate sales induction processes and interventions
- Identify appropriate external training providers to support provision of required learning and development interventions
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of learning solutions, to ensure they meet their design intent and the needs of the business
- Works closely with Regional Sales Leaders to ensure learning activity supports the process of sales and professional competence application
- Integrate Learning offerings across all Rental Solutions regions
- Manage budget when required
- Consult and work with Regional Learning Managers to identify and implement relevant assessment tools based on sales competencies
- Oversee the implementation of 70:20:10 Framework in all sales learning interventions
- Build positive relationships through effective communication with colleagues and managers and other departments to encourage shared learning
- Display a commitment to Always Orange and Orange Excellence initiatives
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience arranging and facilitating sales learning programs
- Excellent, in depth knowledge of Sales processes, L&D; and HR practices
- Experience with working in global matrix organizations preferred
- Experience and competence in Salesforce CRM tool
- Ability to work collaboratively, working closely with the wider Learning team globally and Regional HR team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English required – additional languages preferred
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including paid leave, paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D;, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.