CBRE Senior Occupancy Planner (Senior Strategist) in Houston, Texas
Senior Occupancy Planner (Senior Strategist)
Houston, Texas, United States at https://cbre.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/27662/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Requisition # 17027863
Guide and execute the development, communication, and deployment of migration plans and move execution to ensure business group and enterprise needs are met. Enact defined workplace objectives, implement operational processes, and deliver innovative solutions to maximize the value to the business while aligning with Corporate Real Estate business and portfolio priorities.
I. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the (Regional Occupancy Manager) Workplace Strategy Manager implementing approved real estate strategies and business group initiatives which affect business group occupancy
• Manage and guide all aspects of the delivery of work space and productive environments. Develop project work plan and deliverables, create presentations which effectively communicate the project objectives
• Track progress of assigned projects against goals, objectives, timelines and budgets; generate reports documenting status as required
• Prepare assigned account and business group reports per pre-determined frequencies; schedule and facilitate meetings as needed
• Develop a familiarity with the enterprise, key contacts and an expertise with the internal processes of assigned business group(s)
• Assist the Workplace Strategy Manager successfully execute the 6 month tactical migration plan
• Solution and create stack plans to effectively implement the migration and ad-hoc planning
• Mitigate disruption and optimize on delivery of emergent space requirements
• Manage communication strategies for all stakeholders within aligned business groups, especially with the space representatives and relationship managers
• Develop framing documents and business case analyses for aligned business groups
• Ensure and facilitate excellent communication with clients, stakeholders and team members; maintain and share all relevant information and/or lessons learned
• Manage a systematic approach on occupant satisfaction at the service delivery level
• Contribute to continuous process improvement programs, identifying and implementing cost savings opportunities
• Provide support in maintaining and executing the established space governance model and principles
• Execute change management strategies to support business groups and portfolio activity
• Performs additional job duties as requested
• Ability to write reports, prepare quality powerpoint presentations and effectively lead discussions; ability to engage in active listening and effectively interact with clients and stakeholders
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to practical situations
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations and ambiguity; requires analytical and quantitative skills
• Supply / Demand Principles; Space Planning and Forecasting
• High Level Understanding and appreciation of Project Management, Planning, Facilities Management
• Business acumen with an understanding of operational impact related to actions/decisions
• Teaming/Consultant and Customer Service skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving; Risk Identification and Analysis
• Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, SharePoint,Visio and Excel
• Ability to self motivate and drive others towards clearly defined goals
• Ability to document processes, procedures and best practices
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
•Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university. Master's degree preferred.
•Minimum five years experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•AutoCAD drawing experience is required. CAFM software experience is preferred.
•Professional Registration in Architecture or Interior Design preferred.
•Certification in Corporate Real Estate, LEED or Facilities Management preferred.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
•Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and CAD/CAFM software including MS Office Suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio). Familiar with system furniture design and modular furniture while demonstrating knowledge and adherence to building regulations and health & safety guidelines. Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable service to client(s). Ability to present information in an effective way. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues. Ability to collaborate, problem solve and multi-task. Ability to adapt to change when necessary.
•Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
•Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
•Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
With access to top-tier market intelligence, planning, local site selection and asset strategies, our Global Workplace Services offering includes Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM), Project Management (PJM), Advisory & Transaction Services (A&T), and Management Consulting. We offer end-to-end expertise across all workplace types, scalable delivery, a commitment to world-class safety and ongoing innovations in building efficiencies, energy conservation and CRE technology.
US Company Profile
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org mailto: email@example.com or via telephone1-866-388-4346.
As a leader in real estate services, CBRE's professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. Visit www.cbre.ca