Honeywell Strategic Marketing Leader in Houston, Texas
Strategic Marketing Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Strategic Marketing Leader is responsible for leading, managing and directing all of the strategic marketing related activities . He/she will work with leadership across functions to identify, document and execute a growth strategy for the business as well as vertical components. This will be accomplished by working directly with the local team to develop and execute on the business’ strategic plan.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal senior executives, Field Sales organization, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future. Oversees development of customer insights and business/market intelligence development, syndicated data, sales analysis and corresponding presentations so as to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities.
20 Connect and inspire others
20 Analysis of market trends
20 Identify cross-selling opportunities
20 Develop forward looking product
20 Build world class marketing capabilities
You Must Have
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business or technical discipline is required.
- An MBA is highly desirable (top-tier school).
- Significant experience in a leadership role to include exceptional leadership skills, energy and teaming capability; the ability to lead and motivate, share vision, inspire and rally colleagues.
- Track record of establishing short and long term market and product growth goals, then executing operating plans to achieve them
- Success leading marketing, strategic planning and growth initiatives.
- Solid commercial development and marketing expertise in a B2B environment with significant growth expectation
- Experience managing in a matrixed and lean culture that continuously prioritizes operational excellence
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD7416
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Houston, TX USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.