Clover Global Solutions, LP Supply Chain Analyst in Houston, Texas
We are currently looking for Drilling and Completions Supply Chain Analyst for a client of ours located in Downtown Houston. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience.
Interested in learning more? APPLY NOW!
- Manages and oversees overall supply chain operations, including purchasing and inventory of materials as well as selection of vendors.
- Makes recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
- Coordinates and resolves issues regarding existing and new products.
- Interacts with customers to ensure that all requirements are being met.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Pricebook creation & maintenance
- Support sourcing projects
- Lead Supplier Review coordination for D&C services
- Lead market intelligence information gathering
- Lead internal audit requirements
- Lead supplier onboarding (contract briefs/summaries, contract kickoff sessions)
- Lead ISN issue resolution
- Support relationship management
- Support strategy development
- Provide support for rate forecasts requests (quarterly or otherwise)
- Support model contract development
- Coordinate data gathering (ie: spend, HSE)
- Provide support for special project requests
- Lead EHS contractor management implementation requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
This suite of services provides our clients a comprehensive solution for the Energy Industry's global footprint. Clover's clients include Super Majors - publicly traded integrated operators, mid-majors, pioneering independents, engineering and construction firms, oilfield service companies, private equity and venture capital funded firms.
Clover's growing reputation attracts the most highly-regarded industry talent who are actively seeking global opportunities and new challenges. Connecting both client and candidate is where Clover's technologies are changing how projects are staffed and managed.