TEKsystems Solution Architect in Irving, Texas
* High level and detailed solution architecture design for Integration solutions
* Review of design patterns and component level design
* Assist in creation/validation of stories and epics in Agile model delivery
* JSON API & REST based API development
* Understanding services, technical capabilities, delivery center capabilities, and proof points
* Packaging capabilities and solution content for use in sales and marketing activities
* Prepare value proposition and competitive positioning statements
* Provides feedback to practice area to develop, enhance and package new capabilities
* Provide feedback to delivery management (PMO/Portfolio Management) to enhance delivery process
Sales Support Activities
* Opportunity qualification (size, technology fit, skill-set fit, delivery location selection, risk)
* Leveraging capabilities, content, and assessment to develop solution vision with client
Turnover from Sales to Delivery through to ensure:
* Expectations for start date, schedule and ramp up time frame is managed
* Client expectations are clearly communicated to delivery (client environment, culture, key players, escalation points, roles and responsibilities, vision, issues, risks, objectives etc.)
* Delivery team requirements are communicated
* IT/Facilities requirements are collected and communicated
* Participation in Advisory & Steering Meetings
* Relationship Management through
o Informal status checks with clients
o Acting as a "technology consultant"
o Providing advisory and thought leadership support to clients
* Bachelors Degree
* 12+ years of experience in information technology and/or IT professional services
* 5+ years in client facing roles developing new business and providing project management and oversight within professional services
* Prior experience in solution design and development based on Integration
Technologies like FMW, webMethods, Mulesoft or opensource platforms
* Experience in developing and/or using Web Services, SOA, REST, JSON based interfaces and API
* Prior experience in engagement management, project Management with full application development lifecycle using multiple methodologies (AGILE/SCRUM, RUP, Waterfall, etc.)
* Prior experience developing project estimations, project planning, and scheduling
* Strong writing and client facing communications with the ability to effectively develop and maintain client relationships.
* Experience with various technology platforms, application architecture, design, and delivery including experience architecting large e-commerce and web based solutions
* Software or services pre-sales experience with high energy and dynamic personality Strong business acumen with the ability to develop a business case, to gather business requirements, and translate them into application development requirements and project scope.
* Experience administrating client professional services agreements including the change management process.
* Prior experience in programming using various programming languages and databases
Must be legally entitled to work in the USA.
Upon acceptance of position, candidates may be required to take a pre-employment drug test.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.