Microsoft Corporation Enterprise Services Leader (Dallas/Houston) in Las Colinas, Texas
Enterprise Services Leader - SC EOU
ROLE WILL BASED IN DALLAS OR HOUSTON
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services.
We are looking to hire a Senior Leader to serve as the Enterprise Services Leader within a geography to steer the Enterprise Services team and be at the forefront of our customers’ digital transformation.
The Enterprise Services Leader will:
• Execute Enterprise Services Priorities to support Microsoft’s bold ambitions. Services will help to make the market, champion consumption of our technologies, and position Microsoft to deliver support throughout the lifecycle.
• Deliver a connected, One Microsoft experience through aligned resources and orchestration across the Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU), Enterprise Services, and One Commercial Partner (OCP)
• Help every customer build digital capability into every aspect of their business; bring deeper expertise/solutions with a special focus manufacturing, retails/consumer products, banking/capital, government, healthcare, and education
• Bring the best delivery expertise to our customers
• Support customer adoption and a modern support experience through the launch of the next generation of Premier support (Project Volta)
• Enable field agility and make it easier for our employees to do business with our customer; ensure the right tools, processes, capabilities, and resources are in place to get work done
• Be a key part of the regional customer-facing geographic leadership team
• Directly manage full time employees and/or vendors that will cover Microsoft customers in territory
• Create relationships with customers across assigned geography to grow Enterprise Services
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, hands-on manager with exceptional operational discipline. This person will be very active in day-to-day coaching of his/her team, leading by example, ensuring that Enterprise Services team in the geography. Ensure a common understanding on the outcomes to achieve, the plan to get there, and our people’s roles. Ground everything we do on customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the Area Enterprise Services Leader include:
Services Strategy Planning & Execution:
• Develop, orchestrate & execute comprehensive multi-year Services strategy for Area
• Grow relationship management for strategic customers (sales and delivery) with One Enterprise approach to achieve Microsoft strategic priorities
• Sales strategy and revenue generation in a solution selling environment, including Preimier (Volta) selling transformation
• Digital thought leadership and in- depth knowledge of industry trends that drives strategy and execution
• Professional Services depth, demonstrating significant experience with large deals, risk management, commercial agreements, and portfolio balancing/management.
Operational & Business Excellence
• Drive execution excellence and improved Customer and Partner Experience through disciplined management to our operating mechanisms, ensuring fundamental goals are met or exceeded. Balance between short-term execution and longer-term success.
• Provide inputs into regional and Enterprise Services business reviews and annual business plan
• Accountable to achieve New Work Sold, Revenue and Sold Margin targets. Establish and monitor local COGS and Opex budgets for operating and capital expenditure.
• Provide leadership and direction to improve Sales alignment, One Microsoft account planning orchestration with efficiency and successful execution
• Provide strategic input into the setting of the region’s priorities and goals with VP/COO and Area Board
People Leadership & Management:
• Leads orgs & people at scale, demonstrating global mindset
• Models and cultivates MSFT growth mindset culture and leadership principles: create clarity, generate energy, deliver success
• Leads effectively through transformations by building org and people capability for the future
• Brings together the power of one MSFT to deliver an integrated one MS approach to customers
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 15-20 years of professional experience including professional services, business management, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, custumer support, technology implementation, or related field
• Deep expertise in selling and implementing solutions across multiple industries
• Strong management, communication, execution skills; Has energy, can energize others
• Track record of effective communication with business and technical leaders at all levels within large enterprises
• Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
• Ability to resolve ambiguous situations with can-do attitude, deliver creative solutions
• Extensive leadership experience and ability to inspire confidence in senior leaders and motivate a global team
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience required, Master's Degree/MBA preferred
• Global experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Consulting services