PDS Tech Inc Quality Analyst in Mansfield, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the Quality Analyst position located in Mansfield, Tx.
Coordinates various quality administrative responsibilities, which include procures lab materials.
Responsible for data entry for final product, intermediate products, raw materials, and validation against customer specifications as defined in database.
Duties include performing QA of data pre- and post-entry, certificate of analysis generation and submission, material release and restriction, file and record management. Additionally some support of lab inventory management and purchase requisition creation required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists in purchasing inventory of chemicals, parts, glassware, etc. for the laboratory
• Manages purchasing activities for the lab. Including spend forecasting of planned and unplanned activities coordinating with Quality leadership.
• Support user for Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Conducts data entry of final product, intermediate products, and validation against customer specifications as defined in database. To include material quarantine, release transactions in SAP.
• Completes routine HSE reports. Manages the HSE files, training records and record retention program.
• Maintains production files, process order files for the Mansfield plant and other lab sites as necessary
• EC Quality Training Document Control Coordinator
• Prior experience in materials planning and inventory control
• Prior experience in manufacturing quality data entry and compliance experience preferred
• Experience with SAP
• Requires strong organizational skills
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft suite of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
• WORK ENVIRONMENT - PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Must be able to readily view and interpret information displayed on a computer screen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.