Weatherford Service Technician III – TRS – Odessa, TX in ODESSA, Texas
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Operate and maintain TRS equipment both in the shop and in the field
• Provide onsite services when needed
• Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field
• Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance
• Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity regarding TRS operations
• Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency
• Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis
• Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
• Required to work on 24 hour call status
• Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to current operations
• Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work environment and conditions
• Must be able to perform basic problem solving and troubleshooting when needed
• Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of TRS operations and services
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• 8+ years related Product Line experience
• Extensive knowledge of TRS equipment, process’s and services
• Solid mechanical aptitude
• Self-motivator, self-starter
• Must have the ability to work well around others in close quarters
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Basic Computer Skills
• Previous Oil Field Production experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.