PDS Tech Inc Manufacturing Associate in Richardson, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the Manufacturing Associate position located in Richardson, TX.
Q.C. Job Description:
• Inspect for visual defects per Local Control Documents (LCD) and manual ink same using a manual prober that is set up to ink and some manual inking by hand is required.
• Using microscopes to inspect and a Demounting station for removing the dice from the tape and loading into waffle packs as required.
• Will be processing with AOI equipment
• Packaging the wafers/die
• Looking for someone with experience in Q.C. Inspection.
• Must have previous semi-conductor experience.
• Must be willing to work any shift. Working shifts 3/4 -4/3 schedule 11.5 hrs a day.
B Shift is every other Sat thru Wed 7pm to 7:15am ---
D Shift is Wed thru every other Sat 7pm to 7:15 am. * But will have some day shifts and would like candidates to be available for A and C day shifts if needed:
A Shift: Sun thru every other Wed 7am to 7:15pm -----
C Shift: Every other Wed thru Sat 7am to 7:15 pm --- One week will be 36 hours and the following week with be 48 hours with the Saturday included.
• HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED REQUIRED. MUST BE VERIFIED THROUGH THE INSTITUTION OR A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE ON FILE.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm