Dell Account Manager, Inside Sales - Round Rock, TX (17000VW1) in Round Rock, Texas
Account Manager, Inside Sales - Round Rock, TX (17000VW1)
Job ID R05215
Date posted 10/09/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Account Manager, Inside Sales Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you. We are currently looking for an Inside Account Management Professional to join our team in Round Rock, TX.
As an Inside Sales Account Management trusted advisor in you will work with customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers
- Includes out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dells technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge
- 2+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
Preferences - 3+ years sales, management or related experience - Knowledge of applicable Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us? - Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution - Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships - We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. - Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers CommercialSales