Dell Consultant, Merchandising in ROUND ROCK, Texas
Become a key contributor in the US Consumer Direct group at Dell.com. As one of the top e-Commerce sites in the world, over $1 billion in sales are transacted annually in our Consumer online store. Our mission is to provide the best customer experience for those who choose to build their system or purchase Dell products online.
We are looking for a highly motivated and autonomous person to join the team as a PC Services Merchandising Consultant. This role is responsible for the day-to-day execution of our services offerings across all critical product lines in the Consumer business. This person is integral to ensuring Dell meets/exceeds annual unit, revenue, and margin goals and is tasked to deliver high-quality results through critical problem-solving skills in a fast-paced and fluid environment. It is important that the candidate for this role be comfortable with process improvements, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people at many different levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales effectiveness, with a strong foundation of effective communications within a B2C or B2C framework. Additionally, robust attention to detail, autonomy, and problem solving of highly technical issues is critical. Knowledge of Home & Employee Purchase markets is preferred. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic and "can-do" attitude with a strong work ethic.
· Select services offerings and manage all documents for all Consumer platforms
· Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for cross-functional partners
· Maintain a high online store quality through weekly accuracy scrubs and audits of partner sites
· Meet with cross-functional execution teams weekly to keep the team up to date regarding URM performance, procedures, and KPI’s
· Identify and implement enhanced Business Management Systems
· Serve as chief liaison between APOS and POS Services, Marketing, Online, and Merchandising
· Manage and own the services Campaign Roadmap and BizOps data
· Track and report out on all Campaign performance metrics
· Create and manage pricing and promotional campaigns
· Work closely with Systems Merchants and CoC teams to confirm config selections to ensure that services offers maximize platform and margin effectiveness.
This person has a strong grasp of the online/e-Commerce space with excellent project management, communication, and relationship management skills.
Passion for E-Commerce
Experience with online projects
Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
Strong eye for detail and organization as well as the ability to focus on the “big picture”
Must be flexible and possess the ability to balance the management of multiple projects simultaneously
B2C sales experience preferred
Four year college degree
Drive for results
Project management skills
Strong work ethic
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Consultant, Merchandising
Location: North America-US-TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000V3G