Dell Financial Analysis Advisor (17000XFJ) in Round Rock, Texas
Financial Analysis Advisor (17000XFJ)
Job ID R03021
Date posted 10/13/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience.
Financial Analysis Advisor - Round Rock, TX
DFS Commercial Pricing is responsible for structuring commercial leases and loans in support of the DFS commercial sales teams, which includes:
- Maintaining high quality sales support while delivering optimal returns to Dell by engaging in value add activities that deliver actionable analysis and solutions
- Partner with sales teams to drive the business toward performance objectives; Focus on growth, margin maximization, and cash flow optimization
- Provide deal structure expertise & pricing recommendations that improve win rates and ROE while mitigating business/financial risk
- Recognize and adjust the needs of the business by following market conditions and developing a strong financial services acumen
- Facilitate executive deal reviews to the DFS leadership; Incorporate comprehensive financial analytics & obtain buy-in of dependent teams and related stakeholders where necessary
- Understand how financial services supports and impacts Dells core business objections
- Contribute to the control environment and adhere to control objectives; Complete all compliance testing and pricing discrepancy reviews
- Contribute to Controls and Compliance requirements
Requirements: - Bachelors degree required - 2 - 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting preferred - Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required. - Self-starter and Proactive in recommending new approaches to developing pricing strategy. - Must be highly proficient in Powerpoint and Excel Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us? - Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. - Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. - We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. - Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.