Dell Program Manager in Round Rock, Texas
Program Manager - NA Field marketing
- Lead planning and execution of Aprimo email campaigns for Dell EMC North America Field Marketing, which includes working with the creative team, getting approvals from stakeholders, building roadmaps and providing updates, providing a dashboard and sharing what worked.
- Working with the Global team on the Aprimo email integration to new processes through Epsilon and Eloqua.
- Represent the Digital component in the discussions around data and platforms with the regional CRM and BI leaders, and the Global BI land Ops leaders. Providing a strong POV on what needs to be prioritized for Digital, what components of the roadmap create dependencies on our media buy, what vendors are supporting our paid media plan, what metrics/Analytics are critical for the digital operations.
- Partner with business stakeholders and digital leads to collect inputs required to develop robust digital analytics roadmap, and provide input to the Global analytics team.
- Data/Platforms Vendor Meetings – participate in vendor meetings (with CRM and BI teams) to provide a POV on what vendors support a solid digital strategy
- Digital foot print/tagging – have a strong POV on what digital vendors are the best partners to build relationships with in the data integration project, who we need to share data with, what are the risks.
- Pipeline acceleration program – drive new efforts for pipeline acceleration programs, coordinate inputs and requirements from the BU team, manage the implementation with the Product, Creative and content teams, track results and share what worked
- Build the logic for the DMP and how it maps back to all our data sources, aligning the integration with the CRM/BI evolution
- Build a process to adapt and build DMP audiences based on off-line engagement through the quarter (vs once a quarter)
- Define metrics and goals for the DMP improvements
Be the ultimate digital traffic control PM who will enable understand account level interactions at the different segments/activities, while collaborating with others
10 years’ of marketing and program management experience.
- B2B experience , managing both transactional and relationships marketing efforts
- Demonstrates core values, such as accountability, excellence and professionalism.
- Ability to develop and articulate high-level marketing strategy
- Strong analytics background, proactive and be able to build insights out of data
- Account and project management expertise.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships with key partners
- Strong communicator with experience presenting at all levels of an organization
- Collaborative team player
- Prior experience in program management, leading cross functional teams, working with Business Insights, CRM and Marketing technology teams
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach / / /
/ Why work with us? /
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
Job: *Marketing - Marketing Operations
Title: Program Manager
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000HMH