Dell Senior Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy - Round Rock, TX (17000QW9) in Round Rock, Texas
Senior Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy - Round Rock, TX (17000QW9)
Job ID R04892
Date posted 10/05/2017
Location Round Rock, Texas
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Senior Consultant, Sales Planning & Strategy - Round Rock, TX
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. Team members can expect from Dell continuous learning/training to aid in your success. Top performers can expect to earn opportunities for career advancement or lateral job changes that will continue to invigorate and develop you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Sales Planning & Strategy team in Round Rock, TX.
The Senior Consultant will drive key sales strategic initiatives, and supports the development of long-term sales growth plans and profitability objectives. Develop and manage sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training and development needs. Analyze and recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the companys competitive advantage in the market. Evaluate and recommend changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses
- Oversees/manages operational support to the segments; establishes operational objectives and assignments for subordinates
- Identifies and brings key strategic issues and opportunities forward in a clear and structured way.
- Manages coordination of communications and information dissemination with sales force and cross- functional organizations
- Project management methodology utilization
- Develops sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- Analyzes and recommends organization-wide strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the companys competitive advantage in the market
- Evaluates and recommends changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses that impact the entire organization
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
- Expert understanding of sales processes
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Strong strategic planning abilities
- Ability to drive in ambiguity and drive things to closure
- Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
- Advanced computer skills
- MBA with experience in sales planning or consulting required Company Description With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers LIPriority CommercialSales