Dell Sr Analyst, IT Testing in Round Rock, Texas
The Dell Commerce Platform (DCP) group builds and operates a global commerce seller platform that powers all sales experiences world-wide. It provides its customers a cohesive branded sales experience across Consumer, Premier, Solutions, eSupport and Offline Sales. The DCP group is extending the reach of its commerce platform to command an extensive variety of applications and solutions that are central to the growth of Dell as a technology and solutions company.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Candidates will work under direction of a test lead.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
• Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
• When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
• Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
• We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
• Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
• Undergraduate degree in computer science
• Understanding of Agile/SCRUM
• Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
• Experience building test frameworks for testing public Web Services such as REST, SOAP.
• Software development experience with .NET and C# and testing of applications
Job: *IT Testing
Title: Sr Analyst, IT Testing
Location: TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000HVE