Holt Cat Technical Instructor/Supervisor in San Antonio, Texas
The selected individual will be responsible for supervising and assisting the other San Antonio instructors and training coordinator. In addition, the individual will do the following:
- Develop and conduct Caterpillar technical training sessions for company and customer technicians
- Conduct communications with internal employees and customers
- Help determine and procures equipment, as well as materials needed for facilities and classes
- Help HOLT departments and customers identify their training needs and schedule classes
- Conduct Safety Inspections and Meetings for ProTech!
- Represent HOLT/ProTech! during various meetings with individuals and groups
This position requires a self-motivated, innovative individual with a high energy level. Must be able to effectively communicate, both written and orally, with internal employees and customers. This person must be able to build training relationships with others. Caterpillar Certifications are a plus, including tier 4 Interim and Tier 4 Final. Knowledge and experience creating Training Courses is required.
This person must have excellent planning, organizing, as well as influencing skills, and be proficient using computers. A minimum of 5 years' experience working with Caterpillar equipment and a thorough knowledge of Caterpillar SIS and ET is required. Training presentation and training development skills are also required.
Job Posting #: 17-0129
Post Date: 3/2/2017
Title: Technical Instructor/Supervisor
Location: San Antonio
Work Hours: 1st Shift