Volt Information Sciences ADM Administrative Assistant III in Austin, Texas
ADM Administrative Assistant III in Austin, TX at Volt
Date Posted: 1/17/2018
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Administrative/Secretarial
Duration: 48 weeks
Date Posted: 1/17/2018
Job ID: 91414
Pay Rate $0.0 - $20.3/Hour
Contact Name Volt Branch
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client that specializes in manufacturing of electronic hard goods and performs new product manufacturing scale-up that supports operations globally. Over the years, this company has worked to improve daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. They have made driving at night easier, made buildings safer, and made consumer electronics lighter, less energy-intensive and less harmful to the environment. They even helped put a man on the moon!
Electrical Markets Division (EMD)
Support Global Modernization Leader, BS/LSS Manager, Finance Manager and other EMD personnel as needed.
1. Manage all calendar entries, reschedules,scheduling of all meetings and place catering orders as needed
2. Book airfares, hotel and car accommodations when traveling
3. Prepare passport/visa documentation when traveling international
4. Prepare presentations and run reports
- Supports management by handling a wide variety of administrative duties as delegated. Applies highly developed secretarial administrative and coordination skills to complete activities. Acts independently on standard procedures and handles non-routine situations through interpretation of office guidelines and administrative practices. All information provided is kept confidential.
5-7 years of experience
College Degree Preferred
Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Concur, Peoplesoft
Core Hours: 40 hours a week
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.