VMware NSX Inside Sales Specialists- Enterprise in Austin, Texas
Team/Business Unit Summary:
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing datacenters and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, creating exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security. VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of businesses.
VMware inside sales is based out of Austin, Texas with satellite sites in both Atlanta, Georgia and Reston, Virginia.
The NSX Inside Sales Specialist is assigned to a specific segment and will work with Outside Sales Representatives. The Inside Sales Specialist’s primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory through leveraging the sales community. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by collaborating to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities. You should have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling enterprise software solutions. The ideal candidate loves to win, possesses strong business ethics and great communication skills.
• Will be the Primary driver for run-rate transactional business within territory • Will be responsible for Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects • Forecasting and account/opportunity • Needs to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player • Will be responsible for driving technical meetings around networking and security solutions through presentations/WebEx • Will manage 1:1 Sales meetings daily through WebEx • Will be responsible for demonstrations/presentations • Will educate customers on Networking/Security solutions
• At least 5 or more years of Sales experience is required; Experience selling into a data center
• Experience uncovering and working opportunities end-to-end (found, developed, closed)
• Experience in building/generating a geography-based or vertical business • Experience with high-transaction sales (high volume deals)
• Networking experience is required
•Knowledge of VMware and its suite of products is a plus
• Significant track record of quota over-achievement
• Consistent achievement with a background in exceeding quota
• Knowledge in selling complex systems products
•Prefer background/knowledge/experience in Security
•Networking Certifications a Plus
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.