Ingersoll Rand Trane - Service Coordinator in CARROLLTON, Texas
AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around theworld. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainableand efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & AirConditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
* Summary *
Responsiblefor routine planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities ofoperational resources. Also responsible for customer interaction,communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs withProject Managers. Typically requires a one-year certificate fromcollege or technical school; or six (6) months to three (3) years of relatedexperience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Otherfunctions may be assigned. *
- Coordinates service resources
- Assigns team members to project
- Schedules personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Inputs project location to system.
- Generates Work Order Documents, dispatches technicians, and notifies customers.
- Responsible for customer interaction/satisfaction
- Interacts and communicates with Project Managers, Account Managers/Sales Personnel, and HVAC Field Technician Supervisor to assign/dispatch Controls Technicians and HVAC Technicians
- Coordinates operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Reviews project paperwork, complete calls
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- Logs service start-up and service work requirements in job tracking system.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
* QUALIFICATIONS Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions. *
Typicallyrequires a one-year certificate from college or technical school; or six (6)months to three (3) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalentcombination of education and experience. Working knowledge of officeequipment and Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with theoperation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or TemperatureControls preferred.
* LANGUAGESKILLS *
Abilityto read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, andmemos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability toeffectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations tocustomers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* MATHEMATICALSKILLS *
Abilityto add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using wholenumbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate,ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* REASONINGABILITY *
Abilityto apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished inwritten, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problemsinvolving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* PHYSICALDEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative ofthose that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. *
Whileperforming the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit,talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand;walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; andstoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly liftand/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include closevision, depth perception, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* WORKENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here arerepresentative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. *
Thisposition works in a typical office environment. The noise level inthe work environment is usually moderate.
We arecommitted to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed tobuilding an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values thedifferent backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spursinnovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CARROLLTON-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 17, 2018, 9:27:05 AM