SMG Housekeeping (Part-Time) $11.25/hourly in Cedar Park, Texas
Great opportunity to work in the entertainment industry! The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park delivers fun, family entertainment including sports, concerts and family shows among other events, bringing energy, excitement, and new business to the Cedar Park, Austin and Central Texas area. H-E-B Center is home to the Texas Stars, AHL team of the Dallas Stars, and the Austin Spurs, NBA Development League team of the San Antonio Spurs.
SUMMARY: The Part-Time Housekeeping position must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required. Duties include all pre-event and post event cleaning of the interior and exterior of the facility, regulation of equipment and product inventory, waste management and reduction programs, materials handling, among other related duties, as assigned or required. The pay is $11.25 an hour.
Experience / Education:
Ideal candidate will have one (1) year experience in housekeeping, janitorial or other related experience, especially in a guest environment such as hotel, retail, or restaurant.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help wherever needed and able to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules
- Ability to speak effectively to customers and other employees
- High degree of personal integrity and honesty
- Works with enthusiasm, dedication, respect and pride
- Receptive to new ideas and approaches, adapts well to change
Position requires the ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time or for an entire shift; move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than 10lbs without assistance; reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping. This position requires a lot of walking.
- The noise level during events may be very loud; otherwise, the noise level should be mostly moderate.
- This position will require working with cleaning chemicals and supplies and possible exposure to related fumes
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The company reserves the right to change or modify all job descriptions as needed. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Year Round/Seasonal - Part Time
To Apply Directly Click: https://bit.ly/2pKraxJ
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled