CB&I LNG Commissioning Specialist in Freeport, Texas
Title: LNG Commissioning Specialist
Location: United States-Texas-Freeport
CB&I's Engineering and Construction Division has an opening for a LNG Operations Commissioning Specialist, to be site based at one of our multi-billion dollar EPC projects here in the U.S. Responsible for the supporting site execution of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up and Operations of an LNG facility.
- Support of commissioning and start-up of an assigned scope of work at a CB&I LNG Liquefaction Plant project including specific complex deliverables such as development of a detailed commissioning and startup plan and schedule.
- Assist in preparation of the project execution plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Support commissioning team in both home office and field, coordinate final handover to client and provides assistance to client operations for the startup and performance testing of facilities.
- Assists with training other commissioning specialist by providing instruction on LNG Plant Operations technologies.
- Maintains and promotes a focus on CB&I’s end product whether engineering, fabrication or construction. Ensures effective communications between engineering, construction and project management.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent GED)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in facilities construction, commissioning, startup or operations of a Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) facility
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Petrochemical Industry with emphasis on Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Startup and Operations.
- Technical Certification or Associates level degree
- 10 years' in the Petrochemical industry with Commissioning, Startup, and Operations experience.
- 5 plus years experience in Commissioning, Start-Up or Operations of an LNG facility
- Field experience
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development
- Standard MS Office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings and presentations
The position will be located on site in Freeport, TX.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Job Field: Commissioning
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
Requisition ID: 1700698
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.