PDS Tech Inc Business Development Marketing Analyst in Grand Prairie, Texas
PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Business Development Marketing Analyst in Grand Prairie, TX
- Assess the market for military and government customers: 40%
Develop a thorough understanding of military and commercial products.
Identify and interpret marketing strategies from military and government agency opportunities.
Interact with other company departments and business units to identify approach & strategy for opportunities.
Use company tools and data sets to perform parametric and non-parametric analysis and predictive assessments.
- Assess competitors: 30%
- Regional POC on all competitive analysis in the region, including but not limited to key campaigns activities, pricing policy and demo tours
- Represent Business Development Team on campaigns. 30%
Develop price to win strategies and analysis.
Participate in Strategy meetings and Gate reviews.
Develop business case and white-paper documents.
Produce market analysis presentations and handouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Required: Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business/marketing, or related field or equivalent in experience and education.
Preferred: Master's degree / MBA
- Required: 3-5 years of experience or relevant experience in marketing analysis
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
Ability to independently assess opportunities and business development efforts
Ability to multitask and set priorities
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Perform statistical analysis with resulting decision-making
Initiative, energy and the willingness to learn quickly, adapt and contribute
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
Proficient in written and spoken English.
Strong verbal and writing skills as well as experience in public speaking/presenting
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Microsoft office Suite, with specific expertise in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 20-30% Domestic and International
- Authorized to Work in the US
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.