Lockheed Martin Systems Integration and Test Engineer Staff / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Systems Integration and Test Engineer Staff to perform a variety of assignments that will support program test milestones. You will leverage your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills in a structured team framework and work in a cross-functional team environment.
• Analysis of design specifications and development of product specifications to satisfy customer requirements, develop and recommend the system architecture and interfaces of the product, as well as perform trade studies and evaluations of engineering designs and concepts.
• Develop integration and test processes and perform integration of system components.
• Determine verification methods, develop test documentation, lead pre-test reviews, and coordinate with Customer program offices and test facilities for test planning and execution.
• Develop systems integration and test plans and conduct system and subsystem integration tasks, environmental tests, and ground/flight tests (at off-site locations such as White Sand Missile Range-WSMR) of the system to required levels to meet product requirements.
• Generate and analyze performance reports and process control procedures.
Basic Qualifications • Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
• Familiar with integration and testing hardware and systems (eg. production, ground or flight testing; V&V (verification and validation) system; data analysis).
• Customer and supplier interface experience.
•Knowledge of system definition, system integration, verification and validation activities, throughout the life cycle of a product.
•Knowledge of converting customer or product requirements into systems solutions, including requirement and interface definition, Cost / Risk assessment and Trade Studies.
•Must have or be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Desired skills • Experience on development and flight test programs in guidance and control, aerodynamics, modeling and simulation, data processing, networking/communication, low cost manufacturing, advanced materials, propulsion, RF, RF Directed Energy, data-links, electronics, power and energy technologies.
• Experience with developing and testing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems, subsystems, and software.
• The ability to work with Business Development personnel to develop a business strategy and customer contact plans to grow the product line. This includes addressing both long-term and immediate-term business opportunities from a technical.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas