TD Bank Associate - Energy and Power Credit in Houston, Texas
Auto req ID 194750BR
Job Title Associate - Energy and Power Credit
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Location TDS Houston
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
• Prepare and recommend credit submissions including annual and interim client reviews for companies in the energy industry including oil and gas producers, midstream, oil field services, refining, and utilities.
• Clearly articulated recommendations as to the appropriate risk rating in each credit submission.
• Conduct appropriate market, industry and client research and risk analysis in support of the credit development and credit submission processes where appropriate.
• Provide credit support to other products which requires credit to operate.
• Provide market and industry intelligence support to Relationship Managers/Investment Banking to assist in the origination process.
• Ensure Loan Agreements and Amendments are in keeping with the terms of the related credit approvals.
• Monitor ongoing exposure and compliance of Borrowers with credit limits, credit terms, reporting, and security requirements.
• Assist in meeting the policies and reporting requirements of TDS Credit Risk Management, and TD Bank Financial Group where applicable.
• Assist with the development of financial solutions for clients, including review and comment on credit facility term sheets and timely completion of client presentations.
• Assist in preparing Loan Capital Committee presentations, including RAROC analysis.
• Assist in the training and skill development of Analysts.
Qualifications • Ability to identify and communicate financial strategies, concepts, and mitigation/solutions effectively.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Texas
City (Primary) Houston