Hire IT People, LLC Informatica ETL Developer in houston, Texas
Informatica ETL Developer
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 05-06-2016
Find latest similar jobs
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
Contract to Hire
1 year ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Duration of Hiring -6 months (contrac 2 hire)
Yrs. Of experience- 8 to 10 "Contract to Hire"
Start Date: ASAP
Role: Informatica ETL developer
No of positions : 1
· More than 10 years of experience working in all phases of the SDLC in large-scale enterprise IT environments.
· Understand the business users’ requirements for information and communicate them to the rest of the data warehouse team.
· Requirement Elicitation & writing Functional specifications and Data Mappings for ETL physical mappings.
· Assist DW data analyst in analyzing existing reports and identifying iteration metrics.
· Lead preparation of data warehouse requirements document
· Assist data analyst in mapping task;
· Experience analyzing and troubleshooting stored procedures, functions , triggers. Technical Competencies:
· Working experience with Large Data Warehouse projects
· Data Migration Tools & Techniques
· Data Analysis & Data Manipulation
· Advanced PL/SQL
· Expertise in Oracle 10g, 11 & SQL Server 2005, 2008
· Basic Integration Concepts (E.g. Data Transformation, Object Relational Mapping (ORM) etc.)
· Proficiency in Data Modelling Tools and Techniques Desirable criteria & qualifications
· Working knowledge Market Risk, Energy Trading