Apex Systems Outside Sales Representative (Account Manager) -AP156 in Houston, Texas
Job #2198: Sales
Job Code: #2198
Title: Outside Sales Representative (Account Manager) -AP156
Date Posted: 07/27/2015
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative (Account Manager)
Apex Systems LLC and parent company On Assignment combine to be the 2nd largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, Apex utilizes specialized technology and industry practice groups to deliver the most talented and qualified technical professionals for temporary and permanent placements with clients within all major industries. Apex has a presence in 49 markets and over 6,500 contract employees currently placed in companies throughout the country. Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace. For more information about Apex Systems LLC, visit www.apexcareers.com.
We are looking for experienced, competitive, and self-motivated Outside Sale Representatives to join our growing team of professionals at Apex Systems. The Account Manager position is set up for individuals who have a drive to succeed and contribute to our next level of growth. If you are looking to further your sales career, the Account Manager opportunity will allow you to learn how to sell staffing and rapidly advance to sales management positions.
What better way to learn how to sell staffing solutions than to actually learn the ropes hands-on during a 10 week training program designed to set you up for success?
· Outside Sales Representative will have the opportunity in our Sales Training to learn all aspects of the recruiting process and our sales cycle.
· As an Outside Sales Representative, it is our goal to move you into the Account Manager role at the end of the training period.
As an Account Manager, your primary responsibilities are to produce and lead. You are responsible for generating qualified job requirements from top companies in a specific territory or business vertical. Account Managers are also held accountable for business development and sales performance by delivering qualified candidates to fulfill job requisitions. In order to achieve this they are responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and other client representatives.
We are looking for that experienced go-to Outside Sales Representative to provide their expertise in the sales field. We require candidates to have at least 1-2 years of experience developing new clients into long lasting customers in an Outside Sales Representative role in order to be considered for this opportunity. In addition, this person must have significant cold calling experience as well as strong negotiating skills.
Other requirements for the Account Manager include:
· Proven sales experience with the development of new clients into long lasting customers
· Ability to establish professional relationships with top IT managers through lunch meetings and on-site visits
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Action and Process oriented
· High Energy with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Ability to drive to results with a strong competitive drive to be the best
· Ability to set and manage priorities
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables at once
· Experience prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals
· Cold call experience and negotiating skills
We offer great benefits such as:
• Competitive Base Salary with Commission opportunities
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Long and Short-Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Training and Advancement opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Birthdays Off
• Philanthropic Opportunities
• Referral Program
• Partial Gym Membership Paid
• Team Building Events
Our environment is fast-paced and recruiters work in an open area called ‘the pit’ where they work together as a team to get positions filled for our clients. This creates such a strong culture that 87% of our employees surveyed say they are committed to make Apex a long-term career. Opportunities for advancement are solely based on performance, so working hard can move you up the corporate ladder quickly as we grow into one of the Nation’s top technical staffing firms.
Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact CorporateRecruiting@apexsystemsinc.com.