TD Bank VP - Energy and Power Credit in Houston, Texas
Auto req ID 194720BR
Job Title VP - Energy and Power Credit
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Location CM HOU - FGN
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
• Prepares and recommend high quality credit submissions for companies in the energy industry including oil and gas producers, midstream, oil field services, refining, and utilities.
• Construct detailed models that establish suitable capital structures and financial covenants.
• Oversee and provide detailed analysis of reserve engineering data and work with TD’s external engineer to ascertain proper lending capacity.
• Works closely with Relationship Managers/Investment banking in ensuring that the credit arrangements function effectively in line with the underlying strategy for the account, and adequately balance risk and return.
• Oversees and monitors the performance of Borrowers to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions of the credit authorization, and to ensure that the risk ratings for the assigned Borrowers are accurate.
• Conducts market, industry, and client research in support of the ongoing risk assessment process.
• Works closely with all product groups to ensure their credit needs are being met.
• Interact with clients, lawyers, syndicate banks, and credit adjudicators.
• Ensure that all credit reviews include sensitivity analysis appropriate for the risk at hand.
• Ensure that loan and security documentation reflects the details of the credit authorization accurately.
• Ensures the policies and reporting requirements of TDS Credit Risk Management, TD Bank Group, and any Federal Regulatory requirements are met.
• Identifies/recognizes cross-sell opportunities and coordinates with other business units/product groups as appropriate.
• Establish an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
• Direct, train and develop junior staff to enable them to meet challenges, department objectives and achieve full potential.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Texas
City (Primary) Houston