Acuren Service Line Leader Rope Access in Laporte, Texas
Service Line Leader, Rope Access Enabled Services
Acuren, Inc. is an organization dedicated to the ongoing development of the state-of-the-art inspection, testing, engineering and rope access enabled services delivered through over 80 locations and 3,500 employees across North America and the United Kingdom. Committed to delivering A Higher Level of Reliability, Acuren provides an unrivaled spectrum of services that are critical to the safety of industrial plants. Acuren supports the mechanical integrity and inspection programs of the world's largest industrial segments including petroleum refinery, chemical, pipeline, power generation, pulp & paper, pharmaceutical, aerospace and automotive.
With more than 600 rope access technicians, most of whom are cross-certified in nondestructive testing and mechanical methods, Acuren is the largest provider of rope access enabled services in North America. We offer a wide range of integrated inspection and industrial solutions utilizing alternative access methods and serve many of North America's largest industrial sites.
Acuren has an exciting opportunity for an experienced rope access professional to lead all growth initiatives within our fastest growing service line. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and successfully implement commercial, marketing, technical and operational plans to grow rope access service line through expanding our service penetration with existing accounts and capturing new accounts.
- Work cross functionally with Acuren divisions, various functions and service lines including API, NDE, Advanced NDE, & engineering.
- Foster "solutions" culture between the client, needs, and the team.
- Works with Sales Director on identifying new programs and clients for business development. Get involved in direct selling; lead by example.
- Ensure that all technical training is completed to meet internal standards and client requirements.
- Generate sales opportunities in conjunction with the core business competencies with an emphasis on obtaining new clients in the Gulf Region.
- Provide sales leadership with assigned customers through the formulation and execution of strategies that will support the customer's business needs through their use of Acuren access services and solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, customer trends and installed base and market levels of pricing for supported classes of services or products.
- Coordinate closely with marketing team to develop effective value stories and collateral to support sales efforts as well as effective marketing automation programs.
- Identify service line expansion opportunities and work with corporate and regional development team with operations to close gaps either through strategic hires or acquisitions.
- Represent Acuren in key industry conferences pertaining to rope access (IRATA, SPRAT), relevant industrial trades and customer/industry specific events.
- Coordinate closely with HR and operations to ensure adequate personnel resources to cover expected work volumes.
Candidate Profile and Background:
The most important attributes for this position are zealous energy and drive to success. The candidates should also have the following work experience, skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in engineering, science or business. Or 10 years+ successful experience in rope access or leading mechanical services
- IRATA or SPRAT Level III.
- 10+ years of experience in rope access, including several years 'on the tools' and several years in a commercial capacity.
- NDT or industrial services certifications or knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving profitable growth through direct selling and managing/driving a sales team.
- High integrity. Values are an integral part of this person's leadership and behavior.
- Strong leadership attributes -- energy is motivational to others.
· Resourceful -- does not require a large support team.
· Excellent organization skills; ability to meet deadlines and multi-task; keen attention to detail.
· Superior English competency.
· Fluency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is mandatory.
- Travels as required
To be determined based on experience level.
Houston, Texas is the preferred location, however other U.S Gulf or West locations may be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume to Peter Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acuren is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled