C&J Energy Engineer SR in Midland, Texas
Job Title: Field Engineering Specialist Sr.
Company/Department: C&J Energy Services/Coiled Tubing
Reports To: Engineer Sr.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provides well support to customers in the designate area. Develops and maintains a professional relationship with the technical customer base and provides technical support on location as required by the customer or management.
- Mentors Field Engineering Specialist I,II
- Supervises the running of a service at the well/rig location via direct support to the operator or via a Specialist. Is typically a degreed engineer, or has met the qualifications for Professional Engineer certification.
- Pre job design
- Responsible for coordination of equipment and chemicals required on location
- Troubleshoots job issues and makes recommendations
- Tubing fatigue analysis
- Develops cost effective solutions for CT operating units
- Operates CT units with no supervision required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively run and troubleshoot Cerberus/Orion or Medco/Lime.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to lead teams of professional and technical members
- Advanced functional knowledge of technical domain specific software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years functional experience in related field
- Experience as a field engineer preferred
- No more than 2 accident(s) violations in the last three (3) years. No more than 3 moving violations (speeding, etc.) in the last three (3) years. No more than one (1) accident and no more than two (2) moving violations in the last three (3) years. No DWI/DUI in the last five (5) years.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled