C&J Energy Sand Hauler in Midland, Texas
C&J Energy Services is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
- The "Truck Driver -- Sand" transports sand to various oil field well servicing, drilling or production locations within the work area and other various locations. The "Truck Driver -- Sand" trains new hire Sand Drivers according to Company operating procedures in order to maximize the safety of all personnel at the worksite and to efficiently perform the task.
- Heavy hauling duties of Frac Sand to and from customer locations. Drives the Sand Hauler Truck to the location to load as required for the job. Opens valves used to load sand from the station to the truck with the use of the truck's transfer pump. This position requires the employee to pull hose from the truck's hose tray and connect one end of the hose to the truck and the other end to the load valve. The position is required to monitor the amount of sand required for the job based on the request of the customer, the amount of sand the transport is lawfully allowed to haul, and other related requirements.
- Driver is required to drive the truck to and from the loading station to the customers' location(s), or back to the area office location. This position requires knowledge of all applicable DOT rules and regulations, and all job related Company, Local, and State and Federal requirements.
- This position will require the truck driver to maintain accurate work tickets based on the Company's requirements (electronically or on paper), the work performed for the customer, as well as the ability to maintain accurate driving log books, pre-trip/ post-trip inspections and maintenance files on the vehicle.
- This position is responsible for alerting the appropriate supervision when mechanical defects are noted on the trucks as well as alerting supervision when work hours may exceed the DOT maximums.
- An understanding of basic maintenance concepts is required to perform light to heavy repairs as necessary. All brake work performed on the vehicle will require the driver to have the proper brake certification. The position requires the use of hand tools and other equipment associated with the vehicle.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possession of current and valid CDL class A license.
- Able to pass background check pursuant to local, state, and federal rules.
- Able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
- Class A CDL.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one (1) year of verifiable sand hauling experience.
- Able to read, write, and speak the English language.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled