C&J Energy SCM Warehouseman I in Midland, Texas
The position of Laborer routinely performs the duties of yard clean-up and maintenance, cleaning and servicing motor vehicles and auxiliary equipment, housekeeping, painting equipment, loading and unloading supplies, and keeping up with wash rack.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: .
- Provide routine cleaning of wash rack.
- Maintain yard upkeep.
- Paint equipment.
- Assist crews with loading and unloading of supplies and equipment. At times this may require operating a forklift.
- Participates in Job Safety Analysis and Standard Operating Procedures. Working knowledge of company safety policies and procedures including Confined Space Entry.
- Acquires a working knowledge of Confined Space testing and rescue equipment.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
- Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition.
- Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Pass the company's drug screen.
- Pass the company's "Physical Functions Assessment".
- Motor vehicle record qualifies individual to be an approved company driver.
- Acceptable criminal history.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to the extent that they are able to understand verbal and written instructions as well as give verbal and written instructions in English; and the ability to use simple mathematical calculations using whole numbers, fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication) to make job related calculations.
- Heavy Work- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
- This position requires standing, walking, and sitting while working either indoors or outdoors.
- While performing the job, will be required to lift/carry, pull/push, reach, squat, kneel, and or climb ladders or stairs.
- Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying environmental conditions. This may include chemicals, gases, cold/heat, noise, dampness, dust, fumes, radiation and heights. Exposure to the above conditions should be handled as prescribed in the Company's Accident Prevention Handbook and/or the Company's Standard Operating Procedures.
Minimum Required Education, Credentials, Licenses and Experience:
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented, able to multi task
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred but not necessary.
- Strong Inventory Skills.
- Have mechanical aptitude and ability to clean and service motor vehicles and auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to complete forklift training as required by company policy and OSHA regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled