C&J Energy Service Supervisor I in Midland, Texas
Service Supervisor I
The Service Supervisor -- Frac will lead workers in service operation activities in this job and are responsible for supervision of C&J projects according to C&J Energy and our client's standards. In this role you have management responsibilities over chemical inventory at the well site, and for conducting blending operations and data collection and distribution on the job.
- Manage by being visible -- MBWA
- Analyze stimulation location prior to treatments to mitigate risk and communicate possible hazards to the crew
- Coordinate and direct the activities of service operations of fracturing services.
- Lead / Supervise crew members on-site to ensure treatment is performed is a safe and environmentally sound manner to the highest level of service delivery
- Ensure customer's satisfaction with work performed, and collect and distribute job-related data.
- Provide input on employee performance levels, training, and skill development.
- Ensure that equipment operators are preforming their assigned duties safely, correctly, in accordance with C&J standards. Train and discipline personnel as needed.
- Safely coordinate the placement of all C&J's Frac equipment on location before treatment is commenced.
- Safely coordinate the removal of all C&J's Frac equipment from location after treatment is completed.
- All other duties as defined by the organization
- Perform work in a safe and environmentally sound manner
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented and strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a dynamic work environment within defined deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with consistent follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated; a "self-starter"; able to work independently.
- Maintain a valid driver license and the ability to operate a vehicle for C&J
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of field experience
- Extensive well site experience in hydraulic fracturing
- High school diploma or GED,
- University degree, 2 year college, or Technical School preferred.
- Valid Driver's License -- CDL Preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled