C&J Energy Treating Equipment Operator in Midland, Texas
Job Title: Treatment Equipment Operator
Help production and/or maintenance workers by performing duties to include but not limited to supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment.
- Operate machinery or assist machine operators.
- Assist with duties related to the work environment.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates and times of product production.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled